What’s included when you book CPC?
- Cabin Accommodations – Roundtrip, 4-night cruise from Miami on the incredible Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas
- Two ports of call: Nassau, Bahamas and Cococay, Bahamas (Private Island).
- All Meals/Snacks – All of your meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) in the Main Dining Room, plus casual selections at the Windjammer Cafe (Buffet), and Cafe Promenade (open 24 hours a day for snacks) are included. Meals in Cococay (private island) are also included (Dining Details)
- Non-Carbonated Beverages – Coffee, tea, juices, lemonade, water, etc… (For top shelf liquor, beer, wine, and soda, an optional unlimited drink package is available – Drink Package Details)
- All Entertainment and Events – Nightclub, music, live bands, comedy shows, karaoke lounge, Las Vegas style production shows and deck parties are all included. CPC private parties are also included.
- Use of the Mariner of the Seas amenities such as: the pools (3) and hot tubs (6), water-slides, Flowrider surf simulator, ice-skating rink, health and fitness center, rock climbing wall, laser tag, bungee trampolines, mini golf, full sized basketball/volleyball court, all bars & lounges, casino, and more.
- Government Taxes & Fees – Government taxes and fees are a large percentage of the cruise cost and many travel agencies/cruise lines will charge them separately. We’ll add all taxes/fees when you book so there are no surprise charges later on.
- Exclusive CPC Spring Break ’19 Tank-top, lanyard, and key-card holder!
- Exclusive CPC Wristband – entitles you to free access to our PRIVATE events and giveaways on-board the ship and be recognized by others from our group wearing the same wristband. You will also have access to discounts at select bars OFF the ship (Fat Tuesday’s, Senor Frogs) by showing your wristband.
- Donation to Kids In Need Foundation – CPC Parties with a purpose! Feel good about supporting a great cause and helping get schools supplies to children that would otherwise go without… for no extra cost to you! Proceeds from each CPC booking will be donated to our philanthropic partner: Kids In Need Foundation (Learn more).
What’s NOT included when you book?
- Alcoholic Drink package – Royal Caribbean’s alcoholic drink package starts at $59 per night and includes unlimited top shelf liquor, cocktails, beer, wine, bottled water, soda and more… it can be purchased at any time online or on the first day of the cruise (Drink Package Details).
- Gratuities – The Royal Caribbean automatic gratuity is $14.50 per night for standard cabins ($58 total per person), or $17.50 per night for Suites ($70 total per person), applied to each guest’s SeaPass account on a daily basis. Gratuities are shared among dining, bar & culinary services staff, stateroom attendants and other hotel services teams who work behind the scenes to enhance the cruise experience.
- Specialty restaurants – While the main restaurants on board are free, some specialty restaurants such as the steakhouse, which features hand cut steaks (Filet mignon, Porterhouse, Dry-Aged steaks, etc…), have a cover charge.
- Phone, internet, Wifi – How to stay connected
- Airfare – Flights to Miami are not included.
- Ground transportation (transfers from/to the Port of Miami), meals ashore (off the ship in Nassau), shore excursions, spa treatments, beauty salon, casino gaming, onboard shopping, medical expenses, laundry, or any other items of a personal nature are not included.
- Travel Insurance – We strongly recommend the purchase of Travel Guard travel insurance! Royal Caribbean will NOT waive the cancellation fees even in the worst possible circumstances like being in the hospital or having a death in the family… Travel insurance protects your vacation investment should you need to cancel your trip due to an unforeseen accident or illness to you, your traveling companion or a family member. Travel insurance will also provide you with Emergency Medical Protection, Baggage Protection, Travel Accident Protection and Worldwide Emergency Travel Assistance available 24/7 during your trip. All guests will be offered travel insurance when they book – we’ve made is as easy as possible to protect yourself.