It is clear to see that nothing compares to the value that College Party Cruise brings to the table, because for one low price, you cover virtually everything on your trip. All accommodations, unlimited food, all parties, exotic destinations, dazzling entertainment, fun-filled activities and much more are included in your reservation!
See for yourself below:
What’s included when you book CPC?
- Cabin Accommodations – Roundtrip, 4-night cruise on the incredible Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas (from Orlando) or Navigator of the Seas (from Los Angeles)
- Two ports of call:
- CPC Orlando (Weeks 1-4): Nassau, Bahamas and Cococay, Bahamas (Private Island).
- CPC Los Angeles (Week 5): Catalina Island and Ensenada, Mexico
- All Meals/Snacks – All of your meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) in the Main Dining Room, plus casual selections at the Windjammer Cafe (Buffet), and Cafe Promenade (open 24 hours a day for snacks) are included. Meals in Cococay (private island) are also included (Dining Details)
- Non-Carbonated Beverages – Coffee, tea, juices, lemonade, and water, are included. (Liquor, beer, wine, specialty coffees, and soda, can be purchased individually, or enjoy unlimited drinks with a Drink Package)
- All Entertainment and Events – Nightclub, music, live bands, comedy shows, karaoke lounge, Las Vegas style production shows and deck parties are all included. CPC private parties are also included.
- Use of the ship amenities such as: the pools (4) and hot tubs (7), deck chairs and towels, water-slides, Flowrider surf simulator, ice-skating rink, fitness center, rock climbing wall, laser tag, mini golf, full sized basketball/volleyball court, all clubs, bars & lounges, vegas style casino, and more.
- Dining & amenities at Perfect Day Cococay (Weeks 1-4) – Complimentary amenities include: beach chairs, umbrellas, and towels, beachside activities, Oasis Lagoon – the Caribbean’s largest fresh water pool and swim up bar, sports courts, and more — not to mention five new complimentary dining venues located throughout the island. Other attractions, like the Thrill Waterpark and the Zip Line, are optional and available for a charge.
- Exclusive CPC Spring Break ’23 Tank-top, lanyard, and key-card holder!
- Exclusive CPC Wristband – As part of our group, you will have access to our exclusive events on-board the ship that are open to CPC Spring Breakers only. You will also be invited to our off-shore events.
- Access to CPC App (Coming soon) – Meet and chat with your fellow shipmates before we sail in our private social network, view schedule of VIP events, access essential cruise information, earn points towards prizes from an onboard scavenger hunt, and much more through the CPC app!
- Donation to Kids In Need Foundation – CPC Parties with a purpose! Feel good about supporting a great cause and helping get schools supplies to children that would otherwise go without! Proceeds from each CPC booking will be donated to our philanthropic partner: Kids In Need Foundation (Learn more or make an extra donation here).
- Pre-paid gratuities: All cruise-lines charge a daily gratuity fee when you are on-board. The Royal Caribbean gratuity charge is $16.00 per night for standard cabins ($64 total per person), or $18.50 per night for Suites ($74 total per person). In order to simplify your experience and avoid confusion with your roommates on-board, these gratuities will be pre-paid when you book the cruise – this way you will not have to worry about any unexpected extra charges on-board. Gratuities are shared among dining, bar & culinary services staff, stateroom attendants and other hotel services teams who work behind the scenes to enhance your cruise experience.
What’s NOT included when you book?
- Alcoholic Drink package – Royal Caribbean’s drink package starts at $79 per night and includes unlimited top shelf liquor, cocktails, beer, wine, bottled water, soda, specialty coffees, and more… all DAY and NIGHT. You can purchase it online after booking your cruise, or on the first day of the cruise (Drink Package Details).
- Specialty restaurants – While the main restaurants on board are free, some specialty restaurants such as the steakhouse, which features hand cut steaks (Filet mignon, Porterhouse, Dry-Aged steaks, etc…), have a cover charge. See all dining options
- Phone, internet, Wifi – Wifi packages are available, see: How to stay connected
- Airfare – Flights to Orlando or Los Angeles are not included.
- Parking, ground transportation (transfers from/to the port), meals ashore (off the ship), shore excursions, spa treatments, beauty salon, casino gaming, onboard shopping, medical expenses, laundry/dry cleaning, or any other items of a personal nature are not included.
- Travel Insurance – We strongly recommend the purchase of Travel Guard travel insurance! Royal Caribbean will NOT waive the cancellation fees even in the worst possible circumstances like being in the hospital or having a death in the family… Travel insurance protects your vacation investment should you need to cancel your trip due to an unforeseen accident or illness to you, your traveling companion or a family member. Travel insurance will also provide you with Emergency Medical Protection, Baggage Protection, Travel Accident Protection and Worldwide Emergency Travel Assistance available 24/7 during your trip. All guests will be offered travel insurance when they book – we’ve made is as easy as possible to protect yourself.