Concerned about traveling? Looking for flexibility in your plans?
During these extraordinary times, we all need a little peace of mind. CPC guests that book their cruise by November 30, 2020 will be eligible for Royal Caribbean’s Cruise with Confidence policy. Instead of being penalized for cancelling, you can enjoy the flexibility of being able to cancel for any reason, up to 72 hours before your cruise, and you’ll receive a Future Cruise Credit in the full amount of your cruise fare! Your Future Cruise Credit would be good for 1 year past the date of your canceled cruise and can be used on ANY Royal Caribbean cruise worldwide (including any of our future College Party Cruise or Ignite Cruise’s events).
How it works:
- Your reservation must be booked and confirmed by November 30, 2020
- If you need to cancel, you must do so at least 72 hours prior to your sailing (for example, if your sail date is March 8th, you must cancel before 4:00 pm on March 5th). Royal Caribbean will not make exceptions for cancellation requests received after this deadline or for no-shows.
- If you cancel:
- Before the final payment date (90 days or more prior to the sail date): You will receive your non-refundable deposit as a Future Cruise Credit and any other payments made will be refunded back to your original method of payment.
- After the final payment date (89 days or less prior to the sail date): You will receive a Future Cruise Credit for the full amount of your cruise fare*
- Your Future Cruise Credit would be good for 1 year past the date of your canceled cruise. You can use it on any future Royal Caribbean Cruise including a future College Party Cruise sailing.
*Standard cancellation penalties apply for those guests not interested in taking advantage of the Cruise with Confidence policy. In this case, guests would receive a partial refund based on the cancellation policy: https://collegepartycruise.com/cancellations/
**Please note that any administrative fees are non-refundable. These non‑refundable fees include, but are not limited to: reinstatement/cancellation/late payment fees, processing fees, reservation change fees, name change fees, and travel protection premiums.