College Party Cruise 2019Are you ready for an epic Spring Break?
So why join CPC for Spring Break?
- All Meals and snacks throughout the ship are included – Dining Information.
- Drink top shelf liquor, cocktails, beer, wine, and premium coffees throughout the entire cruise and the private island stop. Unlimited drink packages are available. Starting at $55 per night – Drink Package Details.
- Sail on the most epic and featured pack ship available for Spring Break (Flowrider surf simulator, ice skating rink, 3 pools, 6 hot tubs, 15 bars, clubs, and lounges, rock climbing wall, and even laser tag) Ship Details.
- Night club, comedy shows, karaoke bars, casino, deck parties, etc… there is never a dull moment on this ship.
- All entertainment included – No cover charges to worry about!
- The bars, clubs, and after parties are all within feet of your cabin. No transportation, DDs, or sketchy cab rides to worry about.
- Private CPC hosted events and activities on board the ship.
- Sail the Caribbean and visit 2 different islands in the Bahamas. No passport required! (US Citizens can travel with their birth certificate together with Photo ID).
- This is truly a care-free Spring Break vacation with everything included! Once you’re on the ship, there’s no planning required.
We are sailing on the following 2 weeks:
March 04 – March 08, 2019
March 11 – March 15, 2019
If you have an early/late Spring Break week, we offer other cruises,
Please see: More Cruises
|Thur||Fun Day at Sea|
* Flights should arrive to MIA/FLL on Monday BEFORE 10:30 AM.
* Flights should depart MIA/FLL on Friday AFTER 12:30 PM.
Day 1: Miami, Florida
Ship departure time is 4:00 p.m. Be on the ship by 2:00 p.m. Passenger loading generally begins at approximately 11:00 a.m. Now that you are on the ship, Spring Break has officially started! Check in with CPC to pick up your wristbands and tank tops at our private meet and greet. Then its off to the sail away party on the pool deck as we wave goodbye to Miami and head out sea.
Day 2: Nassau, Bahamas
We’ll dock in Nassau at 8:00am. Here we have all day and night (until midnight) to explore everything Nassau has to offer. Nassau has become the #1 destination for Spring Break. You’ll have all day to hang out and party at the beach, go on a snorkeling excursion, shop in the world famous Straw Market, or generally explore one of the Caribbean’s most famous destinations.
At night, you’ll have a chance to party at one of the many bars lined up right on the water just within walking distance from the cruise port.
CPC activities in Nassau TBA
Day 3: Cococay, Bahamas
Cococay is Royal Caribbean’s private island.
By day three, you have already realized that you are on a floating city filled with Spring Breakers and you never want to leave. This is also the day our boat docks on Cococay. Here, in this unspoiled paradise you will be treated to a free beach BBQ and island party. Stroll along soft, white-sand beaches. Snorkel or kayak in crystal-clear water. Take a quick boat ride over to Stingray City to swim with these friendly fishes. Rush down the world’s largest inflatable water slide or simply relax on the beach and work up a nice island-kissed sun tan.
Check out the Cococay Guide
Day 4: Fun Day at Sea
We saved the best for last. Now that you’ve had a chance to meet tons of Spring Breakers in your #CPCFam, you’ll see plenty of familiar faces during our day at sea. With such a massive and action pack ship like the Mariner of the Seas, a day at sea is definitely required. This is your chance to experience all the thrills this amazing ship has to offer, from the Flowrider surf simulator to the 3 story high-speed waterslides… or simply relax by one of the 3 pools or hang out with your new friends in one of the 6 hot-tubs. Make sure not to miss the hillarious competitions by the pool, like the classic Belly-Flop Competition or the Worlds Sexiest Man Competition.
Day 5: Miami, Florida
Wake up (if you even slept), eat your last breakfast on board, exchange info with all your new friends, and walk off the ship in Miami, Florida. Although you’re sad that the cruise is over, your head is held high because you have the best stories and the funniest pictures. These last 4 days were amazing, but who says it all has to end when you get off the ship? Why not spend the last few days of your Spring Break in Miami? Only 364 days until our next Spring Break cruise!