What’s included when you book CPC?
- Alcoholic Beverages – You will not find this on any other cruise! All guests will receive all inclusive beverages. This includes select unlimited spirits, cocktails, bottled beer, draft beer, and wines by the glass, and unlimited fountain soda and juices, at all bars, lounges, restaurants and Great Stirrup Cay. Click here for a sample drink menu of beverages that are included and details. *Guests must be at least 21 years of age at time of sailing to enjoy alcoholic beverages. Please read the alcohol policy HERE
- All Meals/Snacks – All of your meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) and snacks throughout the day in the main dining areas are included. See sample menus here
- All Entertainment and Events – Nightclub, music, live bands, comedy clubs, karaoke, Las Vegas style production shows and deck parties are all included.
- Use of the Norwegian Sky’s amenities such as: the pools (2) and hot tubs (5), casino, health and fitness center, golf driving nets, full sized basketball/volleyball court, all lounges, video arcade, and much more.
- Government Taxes/Port Fees – Government taxes and port fees are a large percentage of the cruise cost and many travel agencies/cruise lines will charge them separately. We’ll add all taxes/fees when you book so there are no surprise charges later on. We do NOT charge booking fees.
- Pre-Paid Gratuities/Service Charges – $18.99 per person, per night – $75.96 total ($87.96 total for guests in Penthouses). Cruise-lines generally charge for these on the ship. We add them when you book to avoid having extra charges while on the cruise and to avoid confusion with your roommates when splitting any costs.
- Exclusive CPC Spring Break ’18 Tank-top, lanyard, and key-card holder!
- Exclusive CPC Wristband – entitles you to free access to our PRIVATE events and give-aways on-board the ship and be recognized by others from our group wearing the same wristband. You will also have access to discounts at select bars OFF the ship (Fat Tuesday’s, Senor Frogs) by showing your wristband.
What’s NOT included when you book?
- Specialty restaurants– While the main restaurants on board are free, some specialty restaurants such as the steakhouse, which features hand cut steaks (Filet mignon, Porterhouse, Dry-Aged steaks, etc…), have a la carte pricing.
- Airfare – Flights to Miami are not included, we can help you find the cheapest flights here: http://flights.ignitecruises.com
- Pre-Cruise or Post-Cruise Hotel – If you are staying in Miami before or after the cruise, this is optional and not included.
- Ground Transportation – Transfers to the Port of Miami are not included
- Meals/drinks ashore – Food and drinks ashore (off the ship) in the Islands are not included. Please note: Meals/drinks ARE included in Great Stirrup Cay – NCL’s Private Island
- Shore Excursions – Optional shore excursions are not included. CPC has a private excursion: CPC Beach Party at Sandy Toes (a private island). The cruise line also has other excursions available.
- Ship-to-shore phone, internet, Wifi – How to stay connected
- Travel Insurance – We strongly recommends the purchase of Travel Guard travel insurance! The cruise cancellation fees and penalties will NOT be waived by the cruise line, even for medical reasons. Travel insurance protects your vacation investment should you need to cancel your trip due to an unforeseen accident or illness to you, your traveling companion or a family member (the cruise line will NOT waive these penalties even if you are in the hospital). Travel insurance will also provide you with Emergency Medical Protection, Baggage Protection, Travel Accident Protection and Worldwide Emergency Travel Assistance available 24/7 during your trip. All guests will be offered travel insurance when they book – we’ve made is as easy as possible to protect yourself.